Special Guest Villain: "Infinitely Pie"

I don't post very often here, as you probably know (that is, if you are a regular visitor and have cursed my name for not posting more often). I'm not slacking off. I just want to make sure that I have something clever to say before I say it.

I know you don't want me writing on such topics as Kraft Macaroni & Cheese ("Why IS that stuff so darned cheap, anyway? And how can something that cheap taste so good?") or traffic ("Today, for the first time, I achieved a milestone. I actually got through that stop light on the corner before it turned red!"). Let's keep it funny, and somewhat inspired.

So that's why I don't post very often. Inspiration is hard to come by.

Fortunately, different things inspire different people. And although I might not be inspired on any given day, someone else may be. This week's BlogExplosion renter is "Infinitely Pie", which is nothing if not extremely inspired. And out of the more than 13 bids I got for this week's rental, Pie's blog is the only one that conjured up the most original (and funny) notion of the Creation of the Universe that I have ever read.

And then her post from the day before contains random thoughts like, "Rabies seems like it'd be a fun disease." Now, I ask you, who else is going to come up with pearls of wisdom like that?

Best of all, Pie posts a new blog entry nearly every day. She's a lot more inspired than I am. Thank goodness for that ...

So, click here or on the sidebar thumbnail (yes, it IS an exceptionally dark thumbnail, isn't it? But still worth seeking out) and visit a truly original lady's truly original blog.

Comments

Kubah said…
You are not kidding when you say that you don't post a lot... too bad because that last post was funny. Feel free to steal any of our crappy stuff and say it's your own.

Thanks for the rental last week... 20+ uniques sealed and delivered.
"Jet" said…
Hey Gary! How are you doing? Hope all is well!

Great write up! I wanna rent from you!!

Take care and hope to see you around!

XXOO,
JTL
"Jet" said…
MISS YOU GARY!!!

XXOO,
JTL

Popular posts from this blog

BO-Zha-Lay Nue-VOE

"Lost": Everything But Weight

Deal Or Big, Fat, Hairy Deal