Special Guest Villain: "Seawave's Soliloquy"

If you remember "Saturday Night Live" back in the '80s (when it was funny), you remember the segment "Deep Thoughts, by Jack Handey". Mr. Handey had been doing way too much thinking on the toilet, and shared the results of his private meditations with us, with absurd results.

There is really no relation between Mr. Handey's "Deep Thoughts" and those of my renter this week, Seawave (so, come to think of it, I really don't even know why I mentioned him). But if you read some of Seawave's blog, you'll find some "deep thoughts" that will really make you think.

Check out just a couple of her posts, and you'll agree that Seawave is a loving, caring, deeply spiritual individual who isn't trying to push her belief system onto anybody else; she just wants everybody to be happy. And these days, we need an army of Seawaves to try to spread some non-sappy cheer and non-cynical love around. We will have to make do for now with just the one ... but when I want to peer into the soul of a lovely woman, I go visit Sea.

I'm proud to have her as my tenant this week. Click here, or jump on that annoying little "Rent My Blog" box in the sidebar, and prepare to have your eyes opened.

Comments

Carol said…
I LOVED "Deep Thoughts" on SNL years ago. I'll check out Seawave to see how her deep thoughts compare. :-)
Angie said…
Awesome write-up as usual, Gary! :) You know I loves me some Seawave! She's a beautiful person.

Happy New Year!
Gary,

Great renter you have in Seawave. Love her blog.

By the way:

Thanks to Cheeze Weezil, who has Wendy Wings to thank, I got tagged. So I answered the questions and decided to tag you as one of my four select. An honor, I know. :)

Eric
sea said…
Wow, Gary. Thank you for the rental space on your blog and for the lovely writeup. It's quite comfortable over here, and worth every credit shelled out for the honor.

Hmm. I do think this lovely post should be "stickied" for the week, but I'll think about forgiving you for bumping me down so quickly. ;)

(By the way, looks like blogging boss tagged you -- ha ha -- don't even think of tagging me -- I was already "victimized".)
WendyWings said…
Did someone mention my name ? ( runs away with her spray can after she has tagged everyone )
Sea is a great blog to rent out too, good choice :)
"Jet" said…
What a great write up about Sea!! She is truly a special woman and deserving of everything you wrote and more!!

BTW... I really enjoy your writing! I am going to link you!!

Popular posts from this blog

BO-Zha-Lay Nue-VOE

"Lost": Everything But Weight

Deal Or Big, Fat, Hairy Deal