Oh, This Is Just TOO Good ...

You can't make up things like this. Seriously.

Vice President Dick Cheney accidentally shot and wounded a companion during a weekend quail hunting trip in Texas, spraying the fellow hunter in the face and chest with shotgun pellets.
The hunting companion, I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby, was in serious but stable condition at a Washington-area hospital, under a 24-hour armed police guard.

Libby was the Vice President's former chief of staff, and faces criminal charges stemming from the leak investigation following the outing of former CIA operative Valerie Plame. Libby's testimony is anticipated by some to implicate Cheney in unethical and criminal activity.

"I don't know what happened," Libby was quoted as telling a doctor. "Dick invited me to help him hunt for snipes in Texas. The next thing I know, I hear a gunshot, and I catch a glimpse of Dick laughing his ass off just before everything went black."

(Okay, so I made up everything having to do with Scooter Libby. The actual "victim" was a millionaire attorney from Austin; Scooter wasn't even there. But wouldn't it have been great if the guy Cheney had shot had been Libby? Oh, the fun we could have had ...)

Comments

sea said…
Well Gary I think you have uncovered the real reason Scalia ruled in favor of Cheney on the Enron bailout. Scalia must have feared if he didn't rule in Cheney's favor, he might face getting shot on their next duck hunting trip.

Popular posts from this blog

BO-Zha-Lay Nue-VOE

The REAL Evil Genius

People Eating Tasty Animals