Special Guest Villain: "Finding Yourself Despite Yourself"

I am one of those people who think South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut is one of the most inspired movies ever made. My sense of humor skews toward the Airplane! and Blazing Saddles variety. I don't like tastelessness for its own sake, but if something is tasteless, tacky and funny ... then heck, I'm all over it.

With that in mind, let me introduce you to Fidget, the renter of this week's real estate over in the sidebar. Fidget is a Florida female who is my kind of sick, demented individual. From a careful perusal of her blog, "Finding Yourself Despite Yourself", I have determined the following:

  • Fidget is not afraid to post photos of soiled toilets, especially her own.
  • Fidget's daughters tend to run around topless. (They're extremely young daughters. You should be ashamed of yourself for letting your brain go there, perv ...)
  • Fidget has enormous hooters. (She, alas, does not run around topless.)
  • Fidget's husband has that perpetual look of "what the hell am I doing here", not unlike the one Bob Saget constantly wore while he was hosting "America's Funniest Home Videos".

If there really IS a "Housewife Mafia", Fidget would be Clemenza, the caporegime: opinionated, knows her business and everyone else's, cooks a mean bolognese sauce, and is not afraid to whack someone when the situation calls for it. In short, she's worthy of respect. She has mine. You might want to pay her a little yourself, by clicking here or on the thumbnail on the sidebar.

Comments

"Jet" said…
Wish I would have known some prime real estate was available!!

Good selection!
Erin M said…
Thanks for the stunning write up. I'm glad your not offend by tales for chicken mounting, i fear i scared some potential landlords with that one. Today i bring your burning orifices
Amy said…
Checking out your renter...
and - ROTFLOL on the Bob Saget thing, I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that (my kids loved that show until they discovered Jackass and Viva La Bam - where there are wackier stunts and more injuries to laugh at).
Anonymous said…
Blazing Saddles and Airplane! are two of the best films ever.

They just don't seem to be able to recreate that humour anymore - I expect part of it is the overly-PC world we live in today. But the films that are striving to be like The Jerk, Animal House, etc. just turn out stupid and full of too much unfunny bathroom humour. Pfft.

I just rented out my blog to Fidget too, actually. It was really a toss-up between yours and hers. Had I known you were renting to her, I would have rented to you and told people to visit her through you. Could've been a little blog-love-chain. And I'm just going to shut up now and stop taking up all your comment space.
Anonymous said…
Great article!

Popular posts from this blog

BO-Zha-Lay Nue-VOE

The REAL Evil Genius

People Eating Tasty Animals