Special Guest Villain: "Ficken Chingers"

On BlogExplosion, there is a very poor (but usually-functional) "chat room" device called the Shout Box. When I first got involved with the Gang O' Bloggers in the Shout Box, the very first person to welcome me with open arms (and the very first person to tell me how sexy my photo made me look) was Angie. So I owe her, big time.

Angie's got kids, and a blog. That's usually a deadly combination. But don't be frightened. Angie also has a sense of humor, and frequently writes about things other than her kids. How many "mommy blogs" would also point out how a Spiderman game joystick actually looks like Spiderman's ... oh, shall we say, Levitra-enhanced body part? This is a mommy blog for those of us who hate mommy blogs.

Angie's blog, "Ficken Chingers", is this week's blog renter. I strongly encourage you to click here and pay her a visit ... right after you finish reading my pieces of cr-- er, my pearls of wisdom.

Comments

Angie said…
Thanks, Gary!! Such a great write-up considering what you had to work with. ;)
J Anderson said…
Ugh, BlogExplosion :P
"Jet" said…
Gary!! Ang is a cool person, but what am I chopped liver??? :o)
sea said…
Wooo Hooo Angie. Awesome write-up Gary. Gotta love Ficken Chingers. Smooches Angie Baby.
What a great tenant you have this week. Angie has a great blog and is a great person. I haven't been in the shoutbox that often, but when I do make it there, Angie makes me feel like I am part of the family!

Cheers!
Eric

Popular posts from this blog

"Lost": Everything But Weight

BO-Zha-Lay Nue-VOE

Deal Or Big, Fat, Hairy Deal