An Unsolicited Testimonial

Don't get annoyed with me because I haven't posted another blog entry in the past few days. I value your intelligence, dear Reader, far too much to slap some piece of tripe together just to make it look like I post every couple of days. You deserve all the genius I can muster (which ain't much), and by God that's what you're gonna get, so I'm fighting the urge to blog about the finale of The Apprentice in favor of something really, really special.

Speaking of really, really special, I want to direct you to one of the blogs on my Blogroll to the right. "Scheiss Weekly" is written by a very prolific, very witty schoolteacher, who has a lot to say about the current state of education (as well as the rest of the world). It never ceases to amaze me how she can write so many entries so quickly, and yet so eloquently, about so many various topics.

Her blog is one of my favorites, and I encourage you to pay her a visit. Please feel free to tell her Gary sent you. She has no idea who in the world I am, so the name won't mean a thing to her. But maybe I'll get a blog entry out of it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I just found you through the blog battles and wanted to comment that I like your style of writing, the humility you show, and the ideas you put into your posts. Usually in these battles I don't know what to do because I'm having to decide between two trashy blogs, none of which I like. This time I found a smart blog to vote for.
(So you don't think that I'm fishing for compliments I'll leave my name off)
Gary said…
Oh, please fish away ... I need to get a check in the mail to you!

(Thank you kindly.)
Thank you very much for the gracious mention and for the link!

Popular posts from this blog

BO-Zha-Lay Nue-VOE

"Lost": Everything But Weight

The Spread of American Culture