The Crickets Are Chirping ...

... inside my brain. I don't have a thought in my skull. Well, that's not strictly true, of course (although there are those who think I said it pretty accurately), but for the life of me, I can't think of anything significant to write about.

Notice I said "significant". I'm not going to write about mundane crap, nosiree. The three of you who read my rantings deserve to have your worlds ROCKED. But the stuff that I'm stewing over has either been done to death (Katrina, definitely no pun intended), beneath my dignity to acknowledge (Britney Spears and her new son, Damien), or of no consequence to anyone but me (What do you mean, AstroWorld is CLOSING?!? Assholes. So what if I never go there anymore? At least it was THERE, like a trusted and very expensive friend from childhood ... but I digress).

(By the way, is it just me, or does the bad age make-up on Six Flags' mascot "Mr. Six" make him look like Dana Carvey's turtle character from "The Master Of Disguise"?)

 


So, nothing really to report here. But the Dalai Lama told me that when I die, on my deathbed, I will receive total consciousness. So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BO-Zha-Lay Nue-VOE

The REAL Evil Genius

People Eating Tasty Animals